So, your child loves to cook or bake? We understand! We know that kids are more into cooking and baking than ever because they see kids on TV and Youtube who get to play around in the kitchen. We also understand that you may be nervous about your kids getting hurt or messing up your kitchen!
At Cooking with Kids NY, we have been teaching the kids of Westchester, Putnam and the Bronx for years. We teach your kids valuable cooking skills they will need in life and we help them to gain confidence with new foods all while having a great time with their friends.
Most kids love cooking with their friends, and having a cooking party is a really popular choice for parties these days!
We are the perfect choice for your foodie kids (and adults), who love different cuisines and who love to cook and bake. When you choose Cooking with Kids NY for your next party, you’ll be well-taken care of and your birthday child will feel excited to be the star of his/her own cooking dream and share the experience with friends.
Here are the ingredients included in your cooking party:
- 10 chefs, including birthday child
- 75-90 minutes of structured activity
- preparation of 1-2 savory dishes
- coloring / craft related to party theme (ages 4-8)
- recipes of dishes prepared
- paper plates, napkins, cups, cutlery, tablecloth
- set up
- break down
- cooking instructor and assistant (if more than 6 children)
- $400 for 10 children ($35/child up to maximum 12)
And the directions for a perfect party:
- Fill out Party Request Form
- Choose your cooking menu from our list below, or we can work together to create a customized theme
- Decide if you’d like any add-ons like cupcake decorating ($10/child), gluten-free or dairy-free menu ($50), etc.
- Schedule your phone appointment to discuss your party date and time
- Reserve your date with $200 deposit.
Some recipe notes:
- We don’t provide birthday cake, and believe the birthday child should have a special dedicated birthday dessert other than what we make together. We have a list of recommended vendors if you’d like some inspiration.
- We never use nut-based ingredients or shellfish, and we avoid using raw meat.
- Please make sure we are aware of any allergies your child and guests have.
- We know parties can be stressful for the hosts, and we want you to be able to enjoy your party. Let us know what we can do to make the planning and execution easy for you.
Cooking theme options:
- Sushi: vegetarian rolls
- Italian: pizza or calzones
- Mexican: tacos, enchiladas or tamales
- Chinese: vegetable dumplings and sesame noodles or moo shu vegetables
- Indian: samosas and chai tea
- Russian: pierogi and olivier salad
- French: mini quiche and crepes