Does your child have a Bar/Bat Mitzvah,Quinceañera or Sweet 16 coming up? Are you looking to create the perfect custom invitation?
Jennifer Prizer, owner of It’s Personal, by Jen is a design professional and local Chappaqua mom. Check out some of her tips as she details what’s trending with regards to Bar/Bat Mitzvah invitation design.
- Make sure you plan enough time to work through the details—Jennifer recommends that you start working on your invitation two months before your mail out date and that you drop them in the mail no later than 8 weeks before the event.
- Your RSVP date is typically one month before your event.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah invitations are moving away from a layered card to a thicker card, creating a clean and modern look. Charcoal gray with a touch of color is popular for boys. Girls seem to favor deep turquoise, lime green and the always popular fuchsia.
- Complete your look with a custom stamp provided at no additional cost.
- It’s Personal By Jen provides invitations to meet any budget. For more information please click here. Don’t forget to mention BOOKED PARTIES for a special discount.