1. Personal Information
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we only collect information that you personally decide to share with us.
2. Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information might be collected by our website host and advertisers and may include; the browser name, non personal information such as your IP address, the type of computer you are using (your operating system), your Internet provider, the search terms you use on our Site and the time and duration of your visits.
3. Outreach Form
In order to use certain parts of the website, a user must first complete the Outreach form. At this time the user is required to provide certain information including name and email address. The information is used to contact you about the products/services on this site to which you expressed interest.
4. Information UseIf you decide to share information with us, it will be used for the following purposes;
- Sending periodic emails. If the User decides to opt-in to mailing lists, they may receive emails, containing company updates, information related to contests or surveys we are running or information on topics of personal interest. If the User would like to opt-out at any point, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of the email or the User may also do this by visiting the Site.
- Improvement of the Booked Parties website. We may from time to time ask for your feedback with regards to features and products.
5. Your Access to and Control Over Information
Please contact us at any time to opt out of any future contact.
6. Third -Party Websites
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. These companies may use non-personal information about your visit to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements for services and goods that may be of interest to you.
7. External Links
9. Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you are accepting the grounds of this policy. If you do not agree to the terms, please refrain from using the site.
This document was last updated November 2014