My son celebrated his fifth birthday last week and because of his newly acquired fascination with the world of Pokemon (thank you big sister!) he insisted on celebrating in true Pikachu style. We held the party at Club Fit Briarcliff, an amazing sports venue offering every type of party possible. From tennis,basketball, soccer through to Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceaneras and Sweet Sixteens, they have it all! My son’s Sports and More party was led by two party hosts. They kept the kids entertained with tons of fun games and activities including cat and mouse, running bases, relays and tag followed by 45 minutes of bouncing on the two inflatables they had set up (there is nothing like sending the kids home tired!)
Here are a few details from the party:
- I ordered these fun printable invitations from LoveBabble on Etsy. Buying the digital file is an inexpensive way of ordering invitations as you can print the invitation directly from your home printer, snap pictures of them and email them to friends or have them taken to your local printers. I also received the files a day after ordering!
- How fabulous are these cupcakes created by my amazing friend Laura Anderson.
- I ordered personalized stickers for the goody bags from Sarah + Abraham.
- Goody bags included a Pokemon baseball cap, and an acrylic jelly bean jar topped with miniature Pokemon characters.
- To add a pop of color to the table I ordered these glass milk bottles with rainbow stripes and stripy straws from Sweet Shop Lulu.
- These sweet shots were snapped by the very talented Meagan Newhart Photography.
- I picked up Pokemon thank you cards from Party City.