This past weekend Booked Parties partnered with two amazing brands, Kings of Cole and Auburn Jewelry for a pop up shop for a cause event at Chappaqua Station. The event benefitted the Westchester chapter of The Birthday Box, a wonderful non-profit organization providing birthday party boxes to children in need. We raised close to $700 for the charity at the event–thank you to everyone who came out to support!!
We could not have picked a more perfect venue for the event. Chappaqua Station opened it’s doors this summer and has been the buzz of the town ever since. As guests shopped, they enjoyed sweet treats from Lily SPOTS NYC and delicious brew from Chappaqua Station.
We want to extend the love to Booked Parties followers who were not able to make the event with 25% off all items from the Kings of Cole website when you use code HOLIDAY25 (through 11.59pm on 12/11/15). 15% of sales will also be donated to The Birthday Box. Enjoy!
Here’s a little more about our charity tie in–
The Birthday Box is a non-profit organization that provides children in need with an opportunity to blow their candles out and make a wish on his or her special day. An entire birthday celebration is assembled, packaged and then delivered in a recycled box. This party in a box includes a birthday cake (or cake mix and frosting), candles, party plates, decorations and a birthday present. The organization started in New Jersey and has recently expanded to serve children in Westchester.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a monetary donation–we will use your donation to purchase toys and supplies for the boxes.
- Donate a new, unopened toy or gift–they provide gifts for children ages 0-16 years of age.
- Donate a gift certificate to a local bakery.
- Donate wrapping paper, tape or a corrugated brown box.
- Donate a package of candles, sealed package of party plates, napkins and/or forks.
- Donate new party decorations (banner, blowers, hats etc.)