Welcome to the Booked Parties new e-commerce shop – Booked Marketplace!!
Booked Marketplace is a fluid extension of the Booked Parties website, providing parents with a one stop shop for birthday gifts and party related items. We have hand selected local businesses we love and think you will too!
Booked Marketplace provides merchants with a platform to sell birthday gifts and party related items. Individual storefront’s terms and conditions may vary -please also refer to theirs prior to check out.
- All orders are provided and shipped directly by independent merchants.
- Custom, personalized or special order items cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
- Please check your orders carefully and be sure all spelling, color, sizing and other required information is correct before your order is placed. Booked Parties (Booked Marketplace) and merchants on our site are NOT responsible for customer mistakes.
- Booked Marketplace provides you with the tools to directly communicate with each merchant regarding custom orders and transactions. Please direct all communications regarding orders to individual merchants. Order notes can also be applied to any transaction.
We are dedicated to providing Booked Marketplace customers with the best possible experience and we therefore expect all items that are in stock to ship within 48 hours of order receipt, unless otherwise listed. This excludes custom-made or made to order items. Please keep in mind that custom orders can take anywhere from 1-4 weeks from order to completion not including standard shipping. Please place orders early and if an item is needed by a certain time please contact the seller with specifics to ensure proper delivery. Sellers may have “rush” or expedited options-please contact the individual merchant for details.
It is the sole responsibility of each merchant within the Booked Marketplace to ensure that they have an inventory of items they have listed for sale. If there are backorder dates, or discontinuations, customers will see a note within the storefront so we can provide customers with the best possible shopping experience. Merchants are responsible for all communications with customers. Booked Parties is in no way responsible for anything beyond hosting the storefront on the site.
Customers have the option to shop from an individual store or from multiple storefronts within one transaction. If shopping from multiple merchants, your order will be received as multiple shipments.
Please note that each individual merchant is responsible for applying their own shipping options and fees, so multiple fees may apply.
It is required that all customers create an account prior to check out.
Shipping is available to the US only. All orders will be confirmed by individual merchants via email, and/or tracking information will be provided for the shipment if necessary. Shipping rates are applied by each individual merchant and are charged based on location they are being shipped and weight of your item(s). Some merchants offer additional shipping features including free local pick up and gift-wrapping. Please refer to each merchant’s Terms and Conditions for details.
If you wish to cancel an order, please submit this request directly to each store merchant as a return.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check that all shipping information is correct prior to submitting an order. If available, merchants will provide you with tracking information.
Any damages to orders incurred during shipping, is the merchant’s sole responsibility and Booked Parties is in no way responsible.
- Returns must be received within a 30-day period (Individual merchant’s Terms and Conditions may vary-please refer to their terms prior to check out). Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed and must have all tags attached and be returned in its original packaging.
- Custom, personalized or special order merchandise are not eligible for return.
- Return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
Refunds, Store Credits and Exchanges
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. It is to the discretion of the merchant as to whether final sale items may not be returned. If packages arrive to the merchant within the 30-day time frame specified above, customers will receive a full credit for the items (this excludes shipping charges). Refunds cannot be applied to custom orders. Exchanges of damaged merchandise will be at the merchant’s discretion.
The Booked Parties website provides a service where customers can purchase items from merchant(s) within the marketplace. Full payment is required at the time your order is placed. All transactions/payments within Booked Marketplace are charged to your credit card by a third party provider, PayPal. Booked Parties/Booked Marketplace and Sellers will not see customer’s credit card numbers, login details or any other financial information. Buyers can pay using their PayPal account or pay using a credit card without having a PayPal account. Please review Paypal’s terms of agreement or contact them directly with any questions regarding your checkout (1-888-221-1161). All transactions will include the full amount for the order plus, plus shipping & handling charges (if applicable) and tax.
The Booked Marketplace wish list allows website users to create a centralized wish list from all participating merchants. Subscribers to the Booked Parties website have the option of creating up to four wish lists per account (email address) within Booked Marketplace. Public wish lists are searchable by the account holder’s email address/the first and last name on the account.
By creating a wish list on the Booked Parties website you acknowledge the following:
- You are providing Booked Parties with information on your child/children including their name, date of birth and gender etc.
- If you create a “Public” wish list, all of the information listed is visible to any person logging into the Booked Parties website. Public wish lists can be shared via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Plus and Email. Booked Parties is in no way responsible for sharing of information on external sites.
- A “Private” wish list and all information noted is only visible to the person creating the account.
- You understand that Booked Parties has the right to terminate your account at our discretion without notice.
- That Booked Parties may at our discretion and without notice change these Terms and Conditions.
Booked Marketplace visitors are offered a subscription to the Booked Parties newsletters. To change your subscription or unsubscribe at any time, please follow the instructions within these communications.
We appreciate all of your comments, but ask that you keep them clean. Anything disrespectful, inaccurate or anonymous may be moderated or deleted.
Liability Limit and Acceptance of Any Changes to Terms and Conditions
Booked Parties provides merchants with a portal to sell merchandise and is responsible only for processing payments. Booked Parties/Marketplace and our directors will in no way be liable for any damages related to merchants individual conduct in connection with the use of the site or any products they decide to offer on the website. Please contact us regarding any disputes with merchants.